Report writing to a network drive

From: <kilpatrick_at_nettally.com>
Date: 5 Apr 2006 10:40:29 -0700

Platform:

Database: 10g running on a Sun Server (UNIX) Clients: Windows XP
Network Windows 2000

Using Oracle Forms and Reports in Client Server (v6) we developed a number of reports that write directly to a network drive. We are in the process of converting from v6 to 9i. That functionality no longer works. Can someone make a suggestion to help us continue to write a PDF document to a network drive with no intervention from the user?

The staff here has very little expereince with web development.

Thanks for any help,

cville Received on Wed Apr 05 2006 - 12:40:29 CDT