Re: Discoverer EUL Problem

From: Marino Ljubic <mljubic_at_globalnet.hr>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 10:23:39 +0200

"DA Morgan" <damorgan_at_psoug.org> wrote in message news:1144166206.190872_at_yasure.drizzle.com
> kantrat wrote:
>> yaah right! May be i am not clear on situation here.
>> According to dba he has given me access , but still i cannot access
>> it.it asks me |"to create the new eul tables" . do i need to create
>> them in order to acess the administrator edition?

Giving you rights on EUL database tables is not enough (and not necesarry) since EUL administration is handled inside EUL itself. Daniel initially gave you the right answer - you need to connect to EUL as a user who created it, because it is the only user who has administration privilege by default. Then, through Security and Privileges tools, grant administration rights to your database user (Format BA, Create/Edit BA etc).

You don't create new EUL tables because you want to edit the existing EUL. Received on Wed Apr 05 2006 - 10:23:39 CEST

Original text of this message