Re: PHP Question

From: Malcolm Dew-Jones <yf110_at_vtn1.victoria.tc.ca>
Date: 16 Mar 2006 15:02:49 -0800

Steff (stephane.vollet_at_bluewin.ch) wrote:
: Hello every one,

: I need your help because I have no idea how to do this...

It is really an html/php problem, nothing to do with oracle, but anyway

: <form method="POST" action="test2.php">

: <p><select size="1" name="D1">
: <option selected>Vegy Name</option>

<option value="the-id">the pretty name</option>

Note the VALUE option. The user sees (and selects) "the pretty name" but the value sent back is "the-id"

Also, check an upto date book on html because the "selected" by itself is old old html that should not be used. Received on Fri Mar 17 2006 - 00:02:49 CET

Original text of this message