Re: Tool to check why queries miss results?

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 16:07:13 -0800

Andreas Koch wrote:

> a) really NO ONE HERE has about the slightest spark of understanding of
> what the thing i want to do really is

Actually we do understand. And our responses seem to vary from mild amusement to thinking you are on a quest for the holy grail or the fountain of youth.

Me? I think your employer needs to give you some real work and that you have far too much time on your hands.

Satisfied?

> b) i failed to see why what i would consider a bit of tree searching
> and sql parsing should end up in a billion dollar AI project

I fail to see why you can't see the value in training people so that they don't have their jobs offshored.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
http://www.psoug.org