Re: Tool to check why queries miss results?

From: Andreas Koch <nospam_at_kochandreas.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 22:49:15 +0100

DA Morgan wrote:

> So continue to beat this to death if you wish ... but it doesn't exist.
> And I talked to an associate that builds AI systems and he said that if
> your budget was in excess of $200K US he would entertain evaluating
> whether it could be built. Not build it ... just explore the possibility.

Ah, fine. It seems either

    [Quoted]
  1. really NO ONE HERE has about the slightest spark of understanding of what the thing i want to do really is [Quoted]
  2. i failed to see why what i would consider a bit of tree searching and sql parsing should end up in a billion dollar AI project

I think it it doesn't make sense to continue discussion on that subject. If i ever find the time to build the thing (i'd estimate something like 24 to 40 man hours for a rough version that does what i need) i'll post a note. If not, you where probably right about the required work ;-)

Andreas Received on Wed Mar 08 2006 - 22:49:15 CET

Original text of this message