Re: php code from plsql using owa htp.p

From: Gerard H. Pille <ghp_at_skynet.be>
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 13:28:32 +0100

marvado_at_hotmail.com wrote:
> it's a project from work, I have to migrate some of our php code to
> plsql packages and centralize in plsql packages

I'd advise a rewrite in PL/SQL in that case. If PL/SQL is an unsurmountable problem, you could have Java packages, but I'd still advise PL/SQL. Did the project-leader think that Oracle had an imbedded   PHP-engine? Maybe that would be feasible with PostgreSQL, but I'm not sure.

It's odd you have to do this migration, Oracle supports PHP quite well.

Gerard Received on Sat Mar 04 2006 - 13:28:32 CET

Original text of this message