Re: php code from plsql using owa htp.p

From: Mark C. Stock <mcstockX_at_Xenquery>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 18:11:53 -0500

[Quoted] <marvado_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1141167185.093454.28210_at_j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
: Hi,
:
: can I run phpinfo(); or any php code from an oracle plsql package using
:
: htp.p from the oracle web toolkit owa?
:
: what I need is to run any php code using htp.p()
: I might be missing something, in my oracle/apache/php configuration I
: can only run flat .php files from /htdocs but can't run any php from a
: plsql procedure to display on a browser with htp.p
:
:
: anyone has ideas?
:
: thanks in advance,
: -- pedro.
:

i'll take a stab at it...

php is server-side processing, and, in essence, so is mod_plsql (htp.p, et al)

so the output from htp.p is not being furhter processed on the server, it is being streamed back to the user -- the same as if you generated PHP code from a PHP page ... it would go back to the user not to the server-side processor

++ mcs Received on Wed Mar 01 2006 - 00:11:53 CET

Original text of this message