Reports Builder Application Error

From: catfish <fishallnight_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1 Mar 2006 12:43:40 -0800

[Quoted] I have a user who keeps getting the following error when using Reports Builder:
Reports Builder: rwbuilder.exe - Application Error The instruction at "0x64af3d4f" referenced memory at "0x000002aa". The memory could not be "read. Click ok to terminate... Her message indicated the following: Had Oracle Reports open, had 2 different reports open, tried to close one and got this error. Kicked me completely out.

She has been getting these errors fairly consistently for some time now. We have done all the normal things like make sure patches are up to date, etc.
Yesterday we uninstalled the Oracle Developer Suite and reinstalled. She still gets the same error. The version she has is: Oracle9 Developer Suite. Release 2 9.0.2.0.1
She is running XP on a Dell Machine. The work she is doing is all local on her C: drive.
I'm fairly new to the Oracle world, and so I need some help. Does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks Received on Wed Mar 01 2006 - 21:43:40 CET

Original text of this message