Workaround for post_form trigger

From: hah <shhoff8_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 1 Mar 2006 08:37:50 -0800

Any help would be appreciated.

We have an Oracle Form application that uses menus. We are trying to display a message if the user clicks on a menu item without saving the data. Checks on the post_form trigger will not work because of its restrictions. Is there a another way to do a check before leaving the form? Since we have no idea what item they may click on the menu a trigger within the form doesn't seem to help as it does not return back to the menu. Thank you in advance for any help.

Holly Received on Wed Mar 01 2006 - 17:37:50 CET

Original text of this message