Re: Tools for DB2=>Oracle replication

From: <sybrandb_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 24 Feb 2006 01:10:22 -0800

As you don't specify any performance data with respect to the gateway (quite slow doesn't tell much), who can tell. You might have configured either Image SQL or the Gateway wrongly, or inserting records one by one, but as you are in a dark underground mine, and my miners lamp has worn out, I can't tell you the answer.
Flat file and sql*loader would be, as there are other mechanisms, at least impose a severe overhead on the file system and likely be slower than the gateway.

--
Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA