Re: create an oracel table from a XSD file

From: Volker Hetzer <volker.hetzer_at_ieee.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 12:47:51 +0100

jeffchirco_at_gmail.com schrieb:
> Well I am hoping it can build my table definition somehow. I don't
> really know much about XML. But we have an xsd file and are hopeing
> somehow we can take that and it will convert it into a create table
> script script.
There is an infinite number of possible tables for this. What about you think about what you want instead of just "I want it in somehow"? That's what your table structure depends on. If you only have to satisfy some powerpoint requirement, store it as a BLOB.

Lots of Greetings!
Volker Received on Tue Feb 21 2006 - 12:47:51 CET

Original text of this message