Re: g

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_nospam.demon.nl>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 20:01:17 +0100

On 16 Feb 2006 21:46:40 -0800, "zafri1936" <zafri1936_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

>I replaced the RMAN with SQLPLUS and now I am using form_ddl in order
>to create a table and granting privileges.
>But Still I have to ask about the autotrace script which I am creating
>first via Text_Io and then run this script via sqlplus in order to
>generate plan for a sql.
>Could you please suggest about that?

Why do you ask? I already suggested the correct solution to you several times. But either you don't understand that solution, or you think -mistakenly- it is a work of art you can call sqlplus from Developer.
If you want to ignore my advice, go ahead, as you seem to indulge in 'solutions' glued to each other with sellotape. But don't ask my advice again, as you already know my response.

--
Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA