Re: Are you a NO waiting to be Katrinized?

From: Ed Prochak <edprochak_at_gmail.com>
Date: 14 Feb 2006 09:48:39 -0800

teraknowledgesystems_at_hotmail.com wrote:
> Dear DBA,
>

> You are cordially invited to be SPAMMED by our resident spammer.
>

> Thank you for your time, positive feedback.

you are welcome. Too bad you never react to the feedback to change your behavior.

> PS. If you feel that this is spam and you read this by mistake, we
> apologize, ignore it and have a nice day.

No YOU posted this by mistake. You cross posted and specifically avoided the one group we have asked you repeatedly to use for ads like this. So we know you are not really sorry.

I hope you have a nice day, and wish you a great day when you learn how to post correctly.

   Ed. Received on Tue Feb 14 2006 - 18:48:39 CET

Original text of this message