Re: Net Configuration Question

From: <art_at_chicagorsvp.com>
Date: 9 Feb 2006 06:05:03 -0800

Mr. Sybrand,

A few observations here:

I've seen your posts around the Oracle newsgroups for a long time. At times you can be very helpful as I have read your responses. But at the same time, you have a nasty attitude towards people who may not know as much as you in regards to Oracle. You seem to think it is your job to bust someones balls.

No one is perfect, and people may misunderstand things, but what that occurs, rather than trying to help out and explain, you come across with a nasty, smartass response like you gave us, and it is a waster of everyones time.

If we were going to hire an outside consultant to do this upgrade for us, paying $100 per hour, after reading how you respond and treat others who may not know the product as you do, we would definately not hire you.

Take a class on tolerance. Perhaps if you feel like responding to our original post with a helpful answer, then opinions of you may change. Received on Thu Feb 09 2006 - 15:05:03 CET

Original text of this message