Re: Getting windows error during running the sql scripts from form 6i

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 08:43:54 -0800

zafri1936 wrote:

> I made a little form application. The purpose of this application is to
> generate explain plan for a particular SQL. Some sql scripts run
> internally in order to populate the result on form's screen after
> pressing the form's button but I am getting windows error during
> running the sql scripts from form 6i.
>
> I am using forms 6i with patch 17 with Oracle 10G database on windows
> 2000 professional on same computer.
> This application runs fine with 8i.
> Please inform me where the problem is and how to overcome it.
>
> Zafri.

Have no idea as you've provided a wholly inadequate account of what you are doing.

But it should be noted that the proper way to generate Explain Plan output in 10g is with the DBMS_XPLAN package and rather than using plan_table using the plan_table$. You might want to spend a few moments with $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin/catplan.sql.

It won't solve your forms problem but then as I said before I have no idea what you are doing, or not doing, from your description.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
http://www.psoug.org