Getting windows error during running the sql scripts from form 6i

From: zafri1936 <zafri1936_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 7 Feb 2006 07:16:18 -0800

[Quoted] [Quoted] I made a little form application. The purpose of this application is to [Quoted] generate explain plan for a particular SQL. Some sql scripts run internally in order to populate the result on form's screen after pressing the form's button but I am getting windows error during running the sql scripts from form 6i.

I am using forms 6i with patch 17 with Oracle 10G database on windows 2000 professional on same computer.
This application runs fine with 8i.
Please inform me where the problem is and how to overcome it.

Zafri. Received on Tue Feb 07 2006 - 16:16:18 CET

Original text of this message