Re: Steps for applying patch

From: Rob Zijlstra <rj.zijlstra_at_tiscali.nl>
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2006 21:13:00 +0100

Behari,

Why are you cross posting with the orafaq forums? Do not trust one or the other?

Please do some research yourself, you have been dragging around this whole question for I think the last two or three weeks.

Regards,

Rob Zijlstra

On 1 Feb 2006 00:01:20 -0800, behari_wolf_at_hotmail.com wrote:

>Hi,
>
> I got the patch 17 for forms 6i.
>Now I am trying to download this patch from MetaLink.
>The size of file is more than 100 MB.
>After downloading this patch, could someone please inform me the steps
>that how to apply this patch to forms 6i on my windows 2000
>professional.
>
>Thanks
>
>Behari
Best Regards

Rob Zijlstra Received on Sat Feb 04 2006 - 21:13:00 CET

Original text of this message