warehouse builder ins0034

From: Raymond <dael_at_wxxxxxxxxxxxxs.nl>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 00:11:29 +0100

Hi,

[Quoted] I'm installing warehousebuilder 10g on a linux server where a 10g database is running.
i get the ins0034 error, indicating that I should launch the runtime asistant on the machine where my database server is located. Problme is: I am running the runtime assistant on the machine where the database is running.
So apparentely he does not see it (strange, I think, as I could install a repository on the very same databse!).

Any suggestion what could be the case here.

Need more info, I will glad to provide it.

Thanks

Raymond Received on Fri Jan 20 2006 - 00:11:29 CET

Original text of this message