Re: crystal reports

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 10:49:44 -0800

i676373_at_gmail.com wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> How do I create a stored procedure in oracle as a datasource for
> crystal report?
>
> I don't want to use "ref cursor". But what is other way to return
> something (table) for the crystal report to be able to see it?
>
> please give a small sample for stored procedure.
>
> thanks.
> john.

As Sybrand says ... you have no choice other than a REF CURSOR.

But what fascinates me is why you would say you don't want to use one. Why would you not want to use something that requires only a single line of code and works perfectly?

http://www.psoug.org
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu
(replace x with u to respond)