crystal reports

From: <i676373_at_gmail.com>
Date: 17 Jan 2006 01:32:12 -0800

Hi all,

How do I create a stored procedure in oracle as a datasource for crystal report?

I don't want to use "ref cursor". But what is other way to return something (table) for the crystal report to be able to see it?

please give a small sample for stored procedure.

thanks.
john. Received on Tue Jan 17 2006 - 03:32:12 CST