Getting The Performance Slower

From: <behari_wolf_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 13 Jan 2006 23:15:39 -0800

Hi,

[Quoted] [Quoted] After Installing Oracle Developer Forms 9i with Oracle 10G database on Windows 2000 Server, the perfomance has been affected. Earlier WHen I only use Oracle 10 G database on Windows 2000, the performance is OK but now it decreases.

What is the reason?

The performance decreases all the time whether I open the forms or not.

All the other application has been affected.

The ram is 128 mb. Hard disk is 40 GB.

About the automatically starting up an OC4J listener in the background. Should I changed its property to manual in the Services.

ALso when I run the forms 9i it opens the internet browser and all the results display on it for a particular query.

How should we get the same screen for displaying results on forms 9i as I got in forms 6i? Without using Browser

Thanks

Behari Received on Sat Jan 14 2006 - 08:15:39 CET

Original text of this message