Re: Migration/Refresh tool

From: Magnus Andersen <mag.andersen_at_gmail.com>
Date: 9 Jan 2006 13:01:33 -0800

I guess I still don't understand how this would work. I apologize for my ignorance. Here is my scenario...

Schemas
sysadm_a
sysadm_b

Tables
sysadm_a.ps_cm_prodcost
sysadm_b.ps_cm_prodcost

Synonyms
create synonym ps_cm_prodcost for sysadm_a.ps_cm_prodcost create synonym ps_cm_prodcost for sysadm_b.ps_cm_prodcost

When I log into the database as magnus and query ps_cm_prodcost, what table will I query and why?

Again, I'm sorry for my ignorance, but I don't understand.

Thanks,
Magnus Received on Mon Jan 09 2006 - 15:01:33 CST