Trying to use WHERE CURRENT OF CURSOR

From: OracleNewbie <rhythmram_at_gmail.com>
Date: 21 Dec 2005 14:08:20 -0800

This is my
requirement.
Say i have the following 5 tables.
Table1
Table2
Table3
Table4
Table5
  1. There will be a column called "XYZ" on all the 5 tables.
  2. I need to update this column "XYZ" on certain tables based on [Quoted] the user input to the oracle function.

Fucntion (Input)

        Logic to find the list of tables needed to be updated.
        I have the list of tables in a cursor

        Cursor1 Loop Start
            For Each Table
                Some logic to select only particular rows in that table

                I have the list of rows in a cursor
                Cursor2 Loop Start
                   For Each Row
                        Some logic to get the value for "XYZ" column
for each row
                        Update each row by EXECUTE IMMEDIATE WITH WHERE
CURRENT OF CURSOR. <<ERROR>>
                   Loop
                Cursor2 Loop End
           Loop
        Cursor1 Loop End

So I'm try to use Execute Immendiate along with where current of for the above. And i'm getting the ORA-03001: unimplemented feature error Received on Wed Dec 21 2005 - 23:08:20 CET

Original text of this message