Re: Execute Immediate Not Working With WHERE CURRENT OF

From: <rhythmram_at_gmail.com>
Date: 21 Dec 2005 13:25:48 -0800

[Quoted] Hi Daniel,

   I think i didn't posted the question correctly. This is my requirement.
Say i have the following 5 tables.
Table1
Table2
Table3
Table4
Table5

  1. There will be a column called "XYZ" on all the 5 tables.
  2. I need to update this column "XYZ" on certain tables based on the user input to the oracle function.

Fucntion (Input)

	Logic to find the list of tables needed to be updated.
	I have the list of tables in a cursor

	Cursor1 Loop Start
	    For Each Table
		Some logic to select only particular rows in that table
		I have the list of rows in a cursor
		Cursor2 Loop Start
    		   For Each Row
			Some logic to get the value for "XYZ" column for each row
			Update each
	   	   Loop
		Cursor2 Loop End
	   Loop
	Cursor1 Loop End

hope you got my problem
So I'm try to use Execute Immendiate along with where current of for the above. And i'm getting the ORA-03001: unimplemented feature error Received on Wed Dec 21 2005 - 22:25:48 CET

Original text of this message