RMAN and .NET programming

From: <graff3_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 19 Dec 2005 22:22:53 -0800

Dear all,

Sorry for the xpost.

This is a newbie Oracle question.

I am developing a C# .NET application that runs on Oracle. I have a ASP.NET web page that will allow users to run scheduled backups.

I was going through the Oracle Database Backup Recovery guide which says there is something called as the RMAN Pipe Interface that allows programmatic access to RMAN's goodies via a C++ interface.

Could some one point me to some samples / excerpts that allow can allow

me to run RMAN scripts through my .NET code.

Any links to C++ would be good too. I will do the translation myself.

Cheers

MB Received on Tue Dec 20 2005 - 07:22:53 CET

Original text of this message