java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError in call.invoke(

From: <pinto.k_at_gmail.com>
Date: 14 Dec 2005 05:32:03 -0800

Hi All,
 I tried to execute a java soap client inside oracle through a stored procedure.

For that,
 I load the jar using "loadjava -grant PUBLIC -synonym" and the client is working when it is called from the default schema(SYSTEM) procedure.

As I want to access it from other schema , I grant it as "PUBLIC and synonym" and gave the JAVASYSPRIV privilege to an another user (HR).

When the client invocated from the schema HR procedure . The soap client starts running, but got following error :

ORA-29532: Java call terminated by uncaught Java exception: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
( ie. to the call.invoke() method.. then nothing happening, didn't even came to exception . But java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError in sqlplus. )

But the same client is working when it is called from the default SYSTEM schema procedure .

want any another privilege or role to this user ?

Any one know about this ... please help ...

thanks in advance Received on Wed Dec 14 2005 - 07:32:03 CST