Help with Calculation

From: <bobsacomano_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 3 Dec 2005 01:31:33 -0800

[Quoted] [Quoted] I have a Discoverer report that lists the same order number on multiple rows with different product amounts for that order. I want to create a new order total column that adds the product amounts for each order number. I would like my report to look just like the below example. I'm a total amateur at Discoverer, so layman's terms would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
                                             (new column)
Order Number               Amount           Order Total
11111                      100                  300
11111                       50                  300
11111                       25                  300
11111                       25                  300
11111                      100                  300
22222                       250                 500
22222                       150                 500
22222                       100                 500