Re: Report Builder (or Developer) file format

From: Mark C. Stock <mcstockX_at_Xenquery>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 08:26:42 -0500

"Frank van Bortel" <frank.van.bortel_at_gmail.com> wrote in message news:dmk3ne$ffh$3_at_news3.zwoll1.ov.home.nl...
> XDiaBLo wrote:
>> I want make mini-editor on this format. Report Builder is very big &
>> very buggy program.
>>

> RDT (Text) format might help?
> It's still reverse engineering, though.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Frank van Bortel
>
> Top-posting is one way to shut me up...

[Quoted] use the XML report source

but if you're going to make a mini-editor, or work outside of the Reports Builder interface, you'll really need to get much more familiar with online help... in a short time you would have found information on rwconverter (look it up) and an entry on 'Oracle Reports XML tags'

++ mcs Received on Wed Nov 30 2005 - 14:26:42 CET

Original text of this message