How to set the combo box element to some value?

From: preeti <shwethanrao_at_gmail.com>
Date: 21 Nov 2005 13:55:13 -0800

[Quoted] I have two combo boxes, namely area and experience. Currently using record groups to fill the list. When the user selects the area in the area combo box, i want to display the corresponding years of experience in the experience combo box.

I got the current value of first combo box by using get_list_element_lable function, but I don't know how to set the corresponding value in second combo box.

Please some body help me.
Thank you Received on Mon Nov 21 2005 - 22:55:13 CET

Original text of this message