.NET Development within Oracle Portal?

From: <smtjason_at_gmail.com>
Date: 10 Nov 2005 06:54:52 -0800

We have started to evaluate Oracle Portal and was wondering if .NET development of portlets is supported?

We have started to research what can be done but the obvious item that is always hit is portlets can be developed with J2EE.

There are some shortcuts around this by calling .NET pages/apps from other servers for execution of that server then inclusion into the portlet that is rendered on the page.

Any good online documentation or resources on implementations such as what we are looking at? Received on Thu Nov 10 2005 - 15:54:52 CET

Original text of this message