Re: classic ora-00904 & Crystal

From: Laurenz Albe <invite_at_spam.to.invalid>
Date: 08 Nov 2005 17:07:35 GMT

[Quoted] MarkD <mad_at_itstrack.com> wrote:
> I created a view and attached it as a datasource in Crystal. I can add the
> fields to the report, but when I preview the report, I get "ODBC Error
> ..... ORA-00904: invalid identifier". I've been looking for a solution
> for a few days and no one seems to know.

I would start an Oracle Client Trace by setting TRACE_LEVEL_CLIENT=SUPPORT
in $ORACLE_HOME/network/admin/sqlnet.ora (on the machine where the client is).

In the trace file you will see the statements generated and hopefully can identify the one that causes the error.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe Received on Tue Nov 08 2005 - 18:07:35 CET

Original text of this message