Re: Timestamp to unix format and viceversa

From: GePs <spammaquesta_at_email.it>
Date: 8 Nov 2005 01:10:24 -0800

> Google on 'convert oracle date to unix timestamp' and you will find dozens
> of proposed solutions that have been tested. Such as the one found at
> http://www.lifeaftercoffee.com/2005/10/20/unix-timestamp-to-oracle-date-conversion/

Yes, I tried, but I was looking for solutions using only OCI functions, and found nothing on google!!! I can't change the queries because I'm working on a project wich use MySQL and I'm trying to convert the interface (in C) to the db to oracle with OCI, changing the existing queries at minimum.... Received on Tue Nov 08 2005 - 10:10:24 CET

Original text of this message