web frontend for tracefiles

From: Katharina Gebhardt <katharina.rebhardt_at_gmx.net>
Date: 3 Nov 2005 04:35:40 -0800

Hi,

[Quoted] i'm looking for a webfrontend for trace files and analyzed content by tkprof
I expect the following features

  • I don't need to access the server with a console login to read created trace files
  • I want to see the information in my webbrowser
  • I want to see analyzed/sorted trace file content in my browser, the frontend should manage tkprof usage in the background
  • I want to be able to drop read trace files from browser
  • Would be nice to send other staff a link on a critical statement
  • Would like to seach in tracefiles full text for a statement or so
  • it would be nice to be able to customize the front end to integrate it in the corporate environment with the corporate wanted look&feel style
  • open source welcome but no must have

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Katharina Received on Thu Nov 03 2005 - 13:35:40 CET

Original text of this message