List of official Oracle Forms translations

From: Smiley <Anoniemke888getridofthis_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 11:07:17 +0200

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but we're looking for the official Oracle translations of messages used in Oracle Forms (10G). I know you can open the .msb files in the forms90 directory but we would like to have some kind of glossary/dictionary so if we refer to something we use the right words.
At the moment we're looking for French but we will need other languages too. Does anybody know if there is something available? Thanks in advance,

Ron Received on Tue Oct 25 2005 - 11:07:17 CEST

Original text of this message