How to login Report Builder 9.0 in Windows Command Prompt?

From: webdevelopex <webdevelopex_at_yahoo-dot-com.no-spam.invalid>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 02:11:20 -0500

Hi!

Just wonder how to login the Oracle Report Builder 9.0 in Windows XP Command Prompt?

I used the same user name, password, n Database(TNS) or ODBC in Report Builder programme itself. The login can be done.

But when i used the in command prompt to call the report out like this

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator>Rwrun60.exe C:\Report\report.rdf

It will pop up an dialog box...i key in the same user name, password, n Database(TNS) but the login failed! can anybody know why this happened?

i used command prompt to test the login because i would like to pass the cmd in my VB6 application. Does anyone knows how to call the report from VB6? If yes, can share me a simple code

thanks!

regards;
webdevelopex Received on Mon Oct 24 2005 - 09:11:20 CEST

Original text of this message