Need advice..

From: at <atull_at_worldbank.org>
Date: 21 Oct 2005 12:37:38 -0700

[Quoted] I need advice on the following:

[Quoted] [Quoted] We have a table in Oracle where audit information is kept. As a new requirement, on a monthly basis we need to send an email containing the contents of that table to users. The table have a lot of columns and I don't think I can format nicely in the body of the email. Can anyone suggest what is the best way to approach this (HTML,XML,CSV)? Also, once the report is generated, i would like to store in a table.

Thanks,
AT Received on Fri Oct 21 2005 - 21:37:38 CEST

Original text of this message