Re: OID accounts

From: Thierry PLASSART <thierry.plassart_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 08:51:57 +0200

[Quoted] Thanks for your help Albe ! It has been very usefull! I agree that '- No unencrypted password is stored in OID, so you cannot retrieve them.'
but I was wondering where could be the API which should be able de-scramble encrypted password (as the Oracle Directory Manager permits to store password that can be decrypted...(there's such a checkbox)) Does anyone have the algorythm?