Re: Schema Diff Tool

From: <sfsfsfsf_at_gmail.com>
Date: 9 Oct 2005 13:52:02 -0700

Look, I was looking for a tool that could do schema diffs, and I was excited to find such a tool on Sourceforge. I wanted to share it with people who had asked for this kind of tool earlier, both Oracle and other database users.

If you use the tool, it is not like you are doing business with Sourceforge, since it is free. I don't know anyone who would profit financially from it.

You gave me a great idea, though. Instead of posting in excitement right off, I will post to ask if anyone know of a tool that can do something. Then, 5 minutes later, I will post that I found such a tool. Then, you can have no objections. Received on Sun Oct 09 2005 - 22:52:02 CEST

Original text of this message