OPENINGS IN MUMBAI

From: mandar <kraftware_at_gmail.com>
Date: 1 Oct 2005 03:04:16 -0700

Dear Sir/Madam
We have following openings with our clients in Mumbai. If you or any of your friends are interested, please mail your updated resume to us. Selected candidates will be taking interviews before 10th Oct'05 at Mumbai.
  1. Software developers wherein candidates should have minimum 1 year of experience in Oracle forms & reports 6i / 9i.
  2. Software installers / support engineers wherein candidates should be commerce graduate & with fair knowledge of PL SQL.along with good communication & presentation skills.

Remuneration is best in the industry.
These are permanent positions with excellent opportunity for career growth.

Client Profile:
Our clients believe in doing everything right the first time, They do not believe in near perfect work.
The employees are provided with an open work environment, where each employee is encouraged to speak out and share his knowledge with his peers. Their Systems have been installed in more than hundred hotels in India and abroad.
The major Groups are Taj, Radisson, Sofitel Accor, Leela Kempinski, Oberoi, Raheja, Fariyas, Kamat and many more.

Contact person :
Vijitha. V
Kraftware Associates.
022-2539 4533 / 09324232505
vijitha_at_kraftware.com Received on Sat Oct 01 2005 - 12:04:16 CEST

Original text of this message