loose of LDAP account

From: <thierry.plassart_at_thomascook.fr>
Date: 27 Sep 2005 09:06:44 -0700

Hello

We've been facing a problem for several months now: we have implemented 10gAS (portal+SSO+BI) on a single machine (Win2K3-64bits). In our account policy, the password never expires. Nevertheless, every day our help desk is called by 3-4 users whose connection is suddenly denied. Of course they never are the same... All we have to do is refresh their password and it's OK!

Did someone faced that same problem ? Where does it come from ? How can we fix it to make accounts really never expire ?

Thanks for your help. Received on Tue Sep 27 2005 - 18:06:44 CEST

Original text of this message