How can you get the command(update insert delete) send to the database from forms.

From: doomtheflame <djago_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: 27 Sep 2005 06:07:09 -0700

How can you get the command(update insert delete) send to the database from forms.

I am trying to find out what is the command line EX: UPDATE table
SET colums
WHERE condition (Espacially the condidtion) That is sent to the database.

My problem is that it updates a lot of records it should not and it does not seem to be my INSTEAD OF TRIGGER on my view cuz it works fine when I type it in TOAD.

My join (Master <-> Detail) on my forms works fine.

Please is there a way i could trace the command sent to the DB. Received on Tue Sep 27 2005 - 15:07:09 CEST

Original text of this message