Re: dbDeveloper

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 08:30:12 -0700

Azhar wrote:

>>SQL Server 2005 support,
>>Help added,
>>Constraint creator,
>>and many others.
>>
>>Download a trial at: http://dbdeveloper.prominentus.com

> Salam To All....
>
> I use this Tool But it is not as Good as PLSQL/Developer.
> It has good options but it is not suitable for rapid application
> developement required in Professional Application development,
> If it has some more Suitable options Please Send me.
> Thanks.....

So the main difference seems to be that the developers of PLSQL/Developer are courteous and don't spam our group and the developers of this product are spammers that don't know how to apologize for blatant spamming.

Well that and the fact that they are proud that their product supports SQL Server 2005, which doesn't even exist.

Thanks but no thanks.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
http://www.psoug.org