How to handle multiple "users" from one browser in JDeveloper?

From: Martin Jansa <Martin.Jansa_at_mk.cvut.cz>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 18:13:04 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

[Quoted] I'm developing J2EE application for Oracle Application Server - Portal. I'm using jdev 10g 10.1.2 and ADF (BC, Struts, JSP).

The problem is when 1 user wants to search data with different criteria simultaneously. He opens search page, set criteria and uses Submit button with "in another tab" option. Looks for first 20 results in that new tab and then goes back to search page set other criteria and click search.

Now the previous results page shows after "next" event data according to search criteria from second search request instead from first request.

I have read some papers about Statefull/Stateless mode and failover, but seems like not working for me.

Solution is to prepareModel with every request with full search [Quoted] criteria, but is there any better solution? Can ADF distinguish various browser tabs and link them with correct bindings, when browser sends the same session cookie from them?

Thanks in advance

--
Martin Jansa          UIN: 136542059        JID: JaMa_at_jabber.mk.cvut.cz
             You know what the problem with Windows is?