Re: dbDeveloper

From: Moritz Klein <mklein_at_students.uni-mainz.de>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 13:40:55 +0200

bagieta schrieb:
> So Sybrand, maybe will you explain me why you call my post a spam? Maybe
> it is you who make a low here. Hmmm no, such a jerk couldn't do any
> responsible post. So next time when you want to call someone a spammer
> first read the charter by yourself.

It is common sense, that if there is a group (c.d.o.marketplace) which is intended for (quoting charter)
- announcements of new open source or commercial products ...
topics that match this rule not belong into any other newsgroup of c.d.o.*. So get away with your announcment and never come back here. Received on Sat Aug 27 2005 - 13:40:55 CEST

Original text of this message