Re: dbDeveloper

From: Paul <paul_at_see.my.sig.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 15:32:56 +0100

Bagieta <user_at_example.net> wrote:

> Wow so you are a SPAMmer.
> And you dare to call me that? Look at you first.
> But it is good to know that 3500 more people will get know about this tool.

Listen, RADOS?AW PUJAN, you top-posting half-wit. All you are doing is digging a hole for yourself.

As far as I'm concerned, if somebody wants a Borland based tool to access multiple databases, they can email me and I will recommend tools other than your own.

Plus the fact that you are actively seeking a job in either Ireland, France or Britain, it doesn't give one much confidence in your committment to the "tool".

And here's an absolute beauty

Order

[Quoted] The price of dbDeveloper is 130 USD - about 100 EUR. Since the application isn't finished, there is a 30% discount and now the price is only 90 USD - about 70 EUR.

So you want people to *_pay_* to become beta testers? I must say, I kinda admire the sheer unmitigated gall, but is just final proof positive that nobody with a gramme of common sense should go within 10km of your site or your programme.

Paul...

--

plinehan __at__ yahoo __dot__ __com__

XP Pro, SP 2,

Oracle, 9.2.0.1.0 (Enterprise Ed.)
Interbase 6.0.1.0;

When asking database related questions, please give other posters
some clues, like operating system, version of db being used and DDL.
The exact text and/or number of error messages is useful (!= "it didn't work!").
Thanks.

Furthermore, as a courtesy to those who spend
time analysing and attempting to help, please
do not top post.