Re: dbDeveloper

From: HansF <News.Hans_at_telus.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 17:05:32 GMT

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 17:00:14 +0200, Bagieta interested us by writing:

> No. Title says TOOLS.
> This is a tool.
> I think this is a proper place for anything concerning tools for Oracle
> products.

[Quoted] [Quoted] Marketing sense tells a person or a company to find out a bit about the possible user community. If the community is offended, on purpose or by accident, by the way a product is marketed, the community will not buy - or even look at - a product.

[Quoted] You have [accidently?] offended a part of your possible user community. How are you going to respond?

--
Hans Forbrich
mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com