oracle eam

From: <iyegypt_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 22 Aug 2005 22:51:15 -0700

i have a question on oracle eam can you please provide me answers

the question is if i have a different work flow than the inside eam and i want to implement this flow
do i only put the flow on eam or how can i add this work flow to cover my needs
also can i make tailored forms inside the eam and also edit the exsisting forms to cover my needs

i asked that coz i have a company and i want to use eam in maintenance as a cmms software ,so i have a workflow in my company so that there are 3 department and there is specific persons in each department who can initiate work request and forword it to the next department and make all the needed maintenance then close the work order, can that procedure be done ?
can i also add the persons names on each work order and who initiated it and who closed and finished ?
thanx Received on Tue Aug 23 2005 - 07:51:15 CEST

Original text of this message