Web service class names

From: <TheShady_at_gmail.com>
Date: 19 Aug 2005 06:53:39 -0700

Hi all,

I've written a web service which I have deployed (and had running fine) on Apache Tomcat. I now need to deploy the same service on OC4J. I can deploy the web service without any problems.

The problem I am having is that the version deployed (through JDeveloper) onto OC4J puts the package name (with under scores between items) before the class name. This means the client stubs generated create class names that_look_like_this. Is there any way to stop this behaviour?

e.g. With OC4J I have a class called:
Uk_co_somecompany_crisp_common_FundingDetails

While in Tomcat (with axis) I just have: Funding_details - in the appropriate package

Regards
Tim Williams Received on Fri Aug 19 2005 - 15:53:39 CEST

Original text of this message