Re: Enterprise Manager Console 9.2 is slow or hangs up

From: <Armin.Kramer_at_gmail.com>
Date: 18 Aug 2005 02:35:07 -0700

I have 512 MB RAM and the startup is quickly. Sometimes I have no problemes but I do always the same, but sometimes I must kill it with the taskmanager because there is no reaction. At the moment I have no problems with my system.

Any other idea ?

thx
Armin Kramer Received on Thu Aug 18 2005 - 04:35:07 CDT