Re: POSTing in Oracle Form

From: Malcolm Dew-Jones <yf110_at_vtn1.victoria.tc.ca>
Date: 15 Aug 2005 13:57:00 -0800

Paul (paul_at_see.my.sig.com) wrote:

: "S.Chan" <someone_at_microsoft.com> wrote:

: > I'd like to check both the newsgroup and email. However, my company
: > blocked newsgroup access which the only way I can ask questions is
: > while I'm at home...

: If the worst comes to the worst, you can always use groups.google.com
: (can be a bit of time delay though) to access the newsgroups, even if
: some *_complete and utter_* halfwit is not permitting you to make use
: of a potentially valuable and *_FREE_* resource to do your job. What's
: the motive behind this short sightedness?

I use telnet to access a freenet. They also allow dialin though I rarely use that anymore.

Best access to groups. Works from virtually anywhere. Cost minimal.

--

This space not for rent.