How do you get run window in jdeveloper back up?

From: <entfred_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 15 Aug 2005 13:42:55 -0700

The run window in jdeveloper (latest version) under Windows XP has dissapeared. How do you get the run window back? All I see is the application navigator on the left hand side of the screen and when I run the .jpr, I just get a message that the program is running, but no messages from the running program are shown on the screen.

I accidentally clicked something that removed the run window and I was wondering how to get it back!

Thanks for any advice on this, since I am new to jdeveloper.

  • Entfred